WordRider Home
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Thanks for all FRD developers team!!!

Posted by X_Hunter 
Thanks for all FRD developers team!!!
June 23, 2010 11:49PM
Greetings FRD users/developers! As my very first post in this forum (after all, I just signed up, lol), I wanted to talk about something special. I've been reading for about one hour the posts and interesting stuff before giving my points, but all I saw mostly were complaints about plugins and problems, asking developers to work harder about them, and when finished sometimes people thank them.

I really wished I had at least some time to help you also, because of course what they're working on it's quite interesting stuff for me, but I've been busy with my graduation (Computing Engieenering) currently. So, all I can do for now is thank all the supporters/developers team (also the users for making it become so famous). Believe me, the software has changed my life (and from other people, lol) about downloading terms.

The clipboard monitoring system is the best thing you've done! Catch every single link you're interested comes really in handy. I get surprised how it almost everyday has people working on the plugins enhancement and efficiency and then new plugins releases so quick! (that's one of the reasons you have so many users) But the best about it is the team work, with that mastered you can simply solve difficult problems (like developing those captchas OCR plugins) really easily.

I really admire how you people are interested and kind, that for making a 100% FREE software, but anyways if you released a shareware software, probably it would have a cracked version roaming the web, and so you had to develop and release new versions everytime, that would be a real headche.

And so ending, before asking about any feature, one more time I wanted to reinforce my thanks here for all those people who stays hours in front of the computer mostly programming such difficult stuff to see people happy, and consequently, they'll thank you, sometimes talking about $$$, hehe, joking.

All of best and keep doing the great work! =D

PS: I did not donate yet because I didn't get a job yet, but I'll do when I get one!
Re: Thanks for all FRD developers team!!!
July 10, 2010 09:30PM
Active developers thank you for such post.

-------------------------------------

yay
July 30, 2010 09:10AM
+1

_____
obey peoples cube
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login