WordRider Home
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Download queue has disappeared

Posted by artwest 
Download queue has disappeared
May 16, 2011 03:22PM
Hi

Firstly, thank you for a brilliant piece of software which I have been using for a couple of weeks with no problems.

Unfortunately today I rebooted my PC, opened rapid downloader, and all my download queue list had disappeared. From having dozens of pending download links there are now zero.

I cannot think of anything that I did differently in closing down and restarting that I haven't done dozens of times before. When I closed down Rapid Downloader all the pending downloads, failed downloads and completed downloads were all there, the next time they simply weren't.

I would be very grateful if anyone could let me know if it is possible to recover them,
asap.

Thanks

artwest
Re: Download queue has disappeared
May 16, 2011 03:58PM
Hi
I've been looking back through the messageboard and found this thread:

[wordrider.net]

where the poster had his list disappear after every reboot and the problem was solved when he uninstalled Java 7 and went back to Java 6.
But I'm not sure my problem is exactly the same as
a) I didn't update (knowingly) Java or any other program between using Rapid Downloader when the list was working and re-opening to find the list gone, and
b) according to add/remove software (if that's a good place to look) I'm running Java 6 update 24.

Anyway, I'll keep looking and I'd be grateful for any advice.

Thanks

Artwest
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login