Re: problem with ceskatelevize.cz
April 01, 2014 11:37AM
Mr.Scully Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> How can I force it
> to download the whole match if it has 3 or 4 or 5
> parts on ivysilani? I can't seem to find out the
> URL of the other parts...

CeskaTelevize plugin v1.3.1 now supports multiparts download. Go grab it while it's hot smiling smiley . It might introduce regression, so let us know if you found any regressions, or bugs, or other features request for that matter.

> Actually now when I test it, it's even worse.
> Example:
> [www.ceskatelevize.cz]-
> evropska-liga-ve-fotbalu/214471291124205-fc-viktor
> ia-plzen-olympique-lyon
>
> FreeRapid "successfully" downloads a 300 MB file
> that claims to be 52 minutes long but only first
> 10 minutes play. And naturally the whole video
> should be like 2 GB and 3 hours or something...

FreeRapid successfully downloaded all (5) parts. The downloaded videos are played just fine. Well, VLC had difficulty on random seek. Parole media player on the other hand played the videos perfectly.
April 02, 2014 09:57PM
The 1.3.1 plugin works perfectly, many thanks!!! Just a little remark regarding the individual parts - it would be nice if they were named accordingly (1, 2, 3 etc.) because currently all parts are downloaded with the same filename and a conflict occurs; besides that it may not be easy to sort the files afterwards smiling smiley

Thanks again for the brilliant work.
April 03, 2014 12:07PM
Thanks for the feedback and suggestion. Plugin v1.3.2 improves multiparts filename.

You may get "File name not found" error if you happen to have the old multiparts URL in your download list. Solution for this problem is to re-add the original URL.
For example you have: [www.ceskatelevize.cz] in your download list, the original URL is: [www.ceskatelevize.cz]
April 03, 2014 02:14PM
I tried to download about four football matches with 1.3.1. I have to say the downloads were successful in the end (so once again thanks for this new plugin) but several downloads failed and had to be repeated (for various reasons). One reason was a "java exception" which was obviously a problem of the plugin, other errors were usually about downloads stopping halfway but that could have (possibly?) been due to broken internet connection for some seconds. Several errors were also about wrong multipart URL's although I'm pretty sure I inserted the correct URL (repeated attempts solved it).

Anyway, in the end all my downloads finished so I will keep on recommending this downloader/plugin wherever I come smiling smiley
April 03, 2014 02:26PM
Mr.Scully Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> One reason was a "java exception" which was obviously
> a problem of the plugin, other errors were usually
> about downloads stopping halfway but that could
> have (possibly?) been due to broken internet
> connection for some seconds. Several errors were
> also about wrong multipart URL's although I'm
> pretty sure I inserted the correct URL (repeated
> attempts solved it).

For future reference, please attach app.log and post the problematic link, so we can analyze and fix the problem.

To locate app.log : Help -> Browse to log file.
April 09, 2014 05:09PM
Pořád nejde stahovat, stahování jakoby začne, ale probíhá rychlostí 0 B/s a nikdy se nedokončí.

The server www.ceskatelevize.cz failed to respond with a valid HTTP response.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/09/2014 07:09PM by ha_pi_pi.
April 09, 2014 09:58PM
Plugin v1.3.2 works fine for me.

Please attach app.log and post sample link. To locate app.log : Help -> Browse to log file.
April 11, 2014 04:12PM
Sample links:
[www.ceskatelevize.cz]
[www.ceskatelevize.cz]

Plugin
ceskatelevize.cz 1.3.2
FRD 0.9u3

Log file added

Problem is file starts downloading, but at speed 0B/s, and then naturally it never finishes downloading.
Not just the sample links, any [www.ceskatelevize.cz].. link. For a very long time.
Thanks for finally solving, if possible. I'll appreciate it a lot.
Attachments:
open | download - app.log (161.9 KB)
April 11, 2014 09:39PM
@ha_pi_pi
I can download your sample links just fine. There is no information about ceskatelevize plugin in your log, what I'm seeing is all about 1Fichier plugin (I tested 1Fichier plugin, it also works fine), and you have connection problem.

Make sure you're using default connection (Options->Preferences->Connections, make sure "Use default system connection" checkbox is checked). Are you using proxy? Are you having similar problem with other plugins? Can you watch the clips from ceskatelevize in browser?
April 13, 2014 05:44AM
@tong2shot

So, you can download it without problem? That's bad to hear.. Means prob is at my side only, but I can't figure out what I might be doing wrong.

I don't know why there's no info about ceskatelevize in my log, I still have the links in the queue but may be because I never actually downloaded them. I'm attaching a new log file from today, I clicked them from paused and tried downloading again. I'm sorry there is a lot of other plugins in my log, like 1Fichier, I always download a lot of stuff:) Yet I'm not having a prob with 1Fichier or any other plugin, only with ceskatelevize (or iprima, which I described at [wordrider.net])

I'm using default connection for ceskatelevize, it starst downloading with speed 0.
When I'm having more links in queue, I also use proxy, but so far I never managed to download anything, always some kind of eror occurs and it quickly tries again. When I finally manage to download it's usually from my default connection, but problem is the zero download speed. I really don't know what to do with this. I can watch clips from my browser just fine. Maybe I'm just unlucky. My PC is old (WinXP), so might be I just can't download from 0.9u3 anymore.
Attachments:
open | download - app.log (527.2 KB)
open | download - app.log (546 KB)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login