Advanced

What plugins people want

Posted by Vity 
Re: What plugins people want
October 11, 2013 06:04PM
Please... add livestream. I want to download this video: [livestre.am]
October 16, 2013 01:01PM
can you please update longfiles.com...........it gives error message when i try to download a file.....many thanks....
October 16, 2013 09:21PM
mtakime Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> can you please update longfiles.com...........it gives error message when i try to
> download a file.....many thanks....

longfiles.com works for me

* what error message ?
* what file is giving the error ? link ?
* we would appreciate if you attached the app.log file (Help > Browse to log file)
We can't fix what we can't reproduce. We ignore simple reports like "please update longfiles.com".
[wordrider.net]
October 18, 2013 12:00PM
I'm not sure if this one is possible, they have some tricky encoding. But here it is:
[www.startv.in]
October 18, 2013 08:50PM
Need a plugin infor [www.shareneo.net].

Thanks.
October 21, 2013 06:24PM
Shwmae FreeRapid!

I would like to make a suggestion for a plugin to help with a catch-up TV service set in a little country called Wales (Just west of England) which speaks predominately the language of Cymraeg.

The website is www.s4c.co.uk, and the catch-up service can be accessed by the button "clic" at the top. An example of an episode is listed below:

[www.s4c.co.uk]

Getting the plug-in to work for this website seems reasonably easy to develop as the shows are delivered in a very accessible RTMP, which can be downloaded in rtmpExplorer.

All the best,
J.C.
October 21, 2013 06:58PM
Indeed, that should be reasonably straightforward to implement. I'll probably take a look at it tomorrow.

In the meantime, do you have suggestions where FRD should look for the file name? I can see the title of the programme (which would be "Fferm Ffactor" in the example link), but there is no episode name. If that's the case, all videos from the same programme will have the same filename.
October 21, 2013 08:34PM
Hi ntoskrnl,

Below the main video-playing box, it always says: Rhaglenni... (Rhaglenni roughly means Programmes or Episodes), followed by a list of episodes. The one in orange is always the one you are watching, and it sometimes says "Pennod" to describe episode number or episode title.

P.S. As far as I can tell, they do not use the idea of series, so forms like S01E03 would be of no use. This means all shows are permanently on series one. ( This includes Pobol y Cwm, which has been airing since 1974.)
October 22, 2013 02:59AM
Jordy Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Need a plugin infor [www.shareneo.net].
>
> Thanks.

Plugin created cool smiley
October 22, 2013 01:27PM
Need plugin for terafile.co
Thanks...and please fix Cloudzer.net plugin problem...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login