WordRider Home
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Shareflare.net 1.0.7 not working

Posted by AndersonG 
Shareflare.net 1.0.7 not working
June 18, 2011 06:08AM
Hello! Plug-in Shareflare does not work. The program version - FreeRapid Downloader 0.85u1 build #566. All plug-ins are updated. The version of plug-in Shareflare - 1.0.7 (Author: RickCL+ntoskml+tonyk). Tried some references (checked, all of 100 % workers), they give out an error - "ERROR - Tag containing" Your link to file download "not found!". And at addition of the reference the program in column Est. time writes by turns - Waiting - Getting and then already this error. All has begun literally yesterday. And since morning all worked, and in the evening after restart of reference Shareflare any more did not work. Tried to delete all options and to add references, all the same does not work. Correct please, thanks!
lx_
Re: Shareflare.net 1.0.7 not working
June 21, 2011 04:04PM
I've got the same problem few days ago - it stopped working! Shareflare.net changed some features on download pages, so an old plugin (1.0.7) got unworkable. I tried to downgrade to previous version of the plugin - no positive changes! Please update it code, and many thanks for you great efforts!
June 28, 2011 06:55AM
Why there is no reaction to the delayed plug-in. There will be this plug-in or not when will be. Why here it is specified that this plug-in the worker, it does not work. I hope thanks.
May 23, 2012 10:56AM
Same problem here. Hope to find a solution.
May 27, 2012 09:19AM
The latest version of the plugin is 1.0.8. I've tested it, and works just fine. If you find the plugin doesn't work then please provide sample link and attach app.log.
May 27, 2012 11:34AM
They might be doing something similar to what LetitBit is doing... We could try with a Russian proxy if nobody posts a log.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login